Dr. Buisson is available to travel to your location to speak or is able to provide (live or recorded) remote conferences/webinars. Currently available topics are listed below.
Watch previous talks!
Currently available talks:
- Compassionate Closure: End-of-Life Care for Veterinary Professionals
(Approved for 8 hours of CE credit for veterinarians and veterinary technicians in Florida)
Basics of Euthanasia
Euthanasia Words and Wisdom
Veterinary Hospice Care
Incorporating Housecall Hospice Services Into Your Practice
Compassion Fatigue (2 hours)
Incorporating a Hospice Program Into Your Practice (P.S. You’re Already Doing It!)
- Shelter Euthanasia: What To Do When the Whole World Lets You Down
- Pain Control Boot Camp
- Getting Comfortable with Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Impostor Syndrome: If You Think You Suck, You’re Probably Wrong
- Colleague or Competition: Unlearn What You Have Learned
- Coming Out of the Clinic: When Private Practice Isn’t Your Cup of Tea
- The Privilege and Responsibility of Euthanasia for Veterinary Professionals
(geared toward veterinary/technician students)
- Sock It To Me: Creating a Culture of Respect in Your Practice
- Compassion Fatigue Workshop (up to 5 hours)
- How to Achieve Happiness in Veterinary Medicine
- Tough Cases in Euthanasia
- Ethical Dilemmas in Euthanasia
- Euthanasia Techniques: Pre-sedation, Catheters, Alternate Routes
- Personal and House Call Safety
- Hospice Medicine 101
Ask me to speak at your event!
Dr. Buisson speaks around the world on hospice, euthanasia and compassion fatigue. If you would like to have her speak to your group, please fill out the information below.